Clickago has added Storywerks to its name and mission.
Clickago = Click + Chicago
Storywerks = Story + works with a quirk
I’m a storyteller at heart, and my new venture adds storytelling to my photo organizing skills. My career has spanned from daily newspaper reporter and headline writer to an executive in a worldwide scrapbooking company and communications director with a food company dedicated to bringing families around the dinner table to share their stories. My role with the Association of Personal Photo Organizers has evolved from territory manager to certified photo organizer member and membership rep.
At Clickago Storywerks, we can help you organize and enjoy a lifetime of photos and tell your stories in meaningful, beautiful ways:
- Sort Printed Photos: I’ll coach you through the process or simply take the whole mess off your hands and return your photos to you in photo-safe boxes, sorted and labeled.
- Photo Book Creation: I’ll take 30-150 printed photos, scan them and create a beautiful photo book. I create scrapbooks, too.
- Slide Shows: I’ll create a slide show of your still images in a video set to music. I’ll even connect your computer to your big-screen TV so you can “go to the movies” right in your livingroom.
- Gifts: I create personalized postage stamps, memory boxes, calendars and other photo gifts, usually shipped right to your door or to your gift recipient.
- Personal History: I can help you tell the story of a single event or an entire lifetime for use in a book, photo album or blog.
- Website or Blog Copy: I provide fresh, interesting copy to attract search-engine traffic for a website or a personal or business blog.
I also sort and backup digital images, provide one-on-one instruction on software and speak to groups.
Meanwhile, I’m working on publishing my memoir. You’ll be hearing more about that in the coming months.
If you’re a subscriber to this blog, rest assured you’ll continue to receive great ideas for enjoying your family photos. And as always, we love comments!