Click + Chicago = Clickago
Story + works with a quirk = Storywerks
Clickago Storywerks aspires to inspire you to tell your story in words and pictures. As Mark Twain once said:
“There was never yet an uninteresting life. Such a thing is an impossibility. Inside the dullest exterior, there is a drama, a comedy, and a tragedy.”
If you take family pictures and you’re not enjoying them, you’re missing one of the basic pleasures of modern life. If your stories are bottled up inside you, the world is missing something. Here you’ll find lots of ideas for telling your stories and enjoying your pictures.
How I can help:
I am a storyteller at heart. I was a newspaper reporter, a headline writer, an executive with a worldwide scrapbooking company, communications director with a food company dedicated to bringing families around the dinner table and a membership representative for the Association of Personal Photo Organizers. I also have written and published a few books:
- The Percussionist’s Wife: A Memoir of Sex, Crime & Betrayal
- How to Look Hot & Feel Amazing in Your 40s: The 21-Day Age-Defying Diet, Exercise & Everything Makeover Plan
- Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise or Repeat: On Finding the Meaning of “Like” in 1982
As a certified photo organizer and personal historian, I can help you organize and enjoy a lifetime of photos and tell your stories in meaningful, beautiful ways. See the Services page for more information.
How to enjoy Clickago Storywerks blog:
- Subscribe! You’ll get posts automatically in your InBox. Look for “Follow Clickago via Email” in the upper right corner.
- Share posts with your co-workers, friends, neighbors, grandparents, ex-husbands, etc. Share buttons are conveniently located at the bottom of each post; just click the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Share or Email buttons to tell people about a post you enjoyed.
- Get posts delivered right to your In Box by clicking on the Email Subscription button on the top right.
- Clickago Storywerks loves comments. Please share your thoughts and ideas.